Thursday, June 27, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday

Feature & Follow Firday is a weekly event held by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This event helps book bloggers connect and gain new followers as well as friends. As a baby blogger, I sure appreciate this event! This is my first Feature & Follow and I hope to make some new friends today.

This week's questions: What is your preferred reading format? Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc?
 Answer: I would say I enjoy paperback the most. I have a rather large tablet so carrying it around with me isn't easier than carrying a paperback. I love hardcovers, too. I won't buy a book in hardcover unless I've already read the book and I want a nicer version of it. Sometimes my paperbacks get abused and ratty depending on how many times it has been read.


Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by. You can follow me via twitter, facebook, google+, bloglovin', RSS. It is all up to you. I post updates to all of them every day. If you're on goodreads then definitely add me there too!

Leave a comment and say hi! I promise I will follow you back.


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my FF. Following back via Bloglovin and Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like hardcovers better. They're more durable, but they do get pricey.


    New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree! Happy weekend :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/06/feature-and-follow-54.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a large tablet too so I don't like to carry it around, it stays at home. I love the feel of a book in my hand.

    New follower :)

    Here's My FF

    Amber @Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
  5. My paperbacks get worn out, too! I feel like paperbacks are a lot cozier than hardbacks! But really I just like having a book to read! New follower on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a hardcover, but most of mine come from the library! I've been slowly falling victim to the convenience and price of the ebook! Happy Friday. New bloglovin follower.

    Meredith

    Meredith’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, see no weight size difference much from ereader to paperback. For travel, when you are going to get through more than 1 book, fine. Otherwise, enjoy the physical copy is my opinion. :)
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Follow back on bloglovin' and google+.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks! following on bloglovin'.

    ReplyDelete