Monday, July 22, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 8



Day 8: Quick! Write 15 bullet points of things that appeal to you on blogs!

  • GIFS! yay! Love me some gifs. 
  • good humor
  •  beautiful templates. I see all these gorgeous templates and they make me full of envy! 
  • I like it when bloggers post other things than just book reviews. 
  • book reading challenges. I just started two this year and I must say I enjoy them. 
  • helpful bloggers. When starting out, it was a little bit overwhelming. I didn't know where to begin or how to gain followers. Luckily, I found a few people to give me great advice. 
  • eARCS!
  • meeting new people. In my "real" life, I don't have many people to talk to about comics or science fiction books or any other geekiness. I have met some cool people through this blog that share similar interests.
  • Writing reviews. I never thought in a million years I would enjoy writing reviews, but I do. It helps me remember the book better too. 
  • my followers. It is pretty cool that people would actually care enough to read what I have to say. Still bewilders me. 
  • Having authors contact me! It is so crazy to look in my email and see I have an email from an author. I'm like "You want to talk to me?!"
  •  I love hearing other people's opinions on books. It helps me see the book in a different way.
  •  giveaways! I am addicted to them. Maybe I will host one some day.
  • Author interviews
  •  discovering new books

No comments:

Post a Comment