Friday, July 31, 2015

Feature and Follow Friday

Hosts: Alison Can Read and Parajunkee 



Question of the Week: If you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, what would it be?



I would absolutely DIE for an ARC copy of Doors of Stone (The Kingkiller Chronicle #3) by Patrick Rothfuss. It is torture waiting for the last book to finally be released. There's not even a release date yet! It's been four years since the last book was released. I couldn't even upload a cover of the book BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE!!!!! GRRRRRR!!! 
If you haven't read this series then you should head to your local bookstore and start reading. The books are long, but worth it! I'll have to reread the first two book again when the third comes out. I'm not complaining...only just a little bit. Oh, by the way, if this is your first time visiting my page then go ahead and leave me a comment! I'm most active on Twitter and Goodreads, but feel free to add me on any of my social media sites. As always, thanks for stopping by my fellow book nerds.
BLOG HOP!
 photo 46792513-6b05-41f6-849a-3f06ce5cf24e_zpsa9bc3d44.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Not heard of this series but I hope you get your hands on that ARC as soon as it comes out. :)

    New bloglovin follwer!

    Stormi
    Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this series, but I'm going to check it out :)

    New follower on Bloglovin'

    Here's my Feature and Follow

    Claire @ Book Blog Bird

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of this series, but I feel your pain, great GIF use!

    New follower on Twitter and Bloglovin'

    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a pain when authors take forever to release a book, I can certainly relate!

    New follower via Bloglovin'

    My Feature and Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh awesome choice this is the first time I heard about this series but I've been really wanted to read books by Patrick Rothfuss for a long time now which I am going to check out his books from the library and see if I enjoy them as well. New follower on FB, Twitter, Goodreads and Bloglovin. Here is my #FF
    http://lajerseychikareadsindiebooks.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-follow-friday-4-arcs.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about this series. I hope to check it out someday. But maybe I'll wait until he's finished it all, lol! ;-) I hope this one at least gets a release date soon to ease your pain. :-D Following via bloglovin'.

    My FF.

    ReplyDelete