Wednesday, July 24, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 10

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.


Day 10: How do you choose what book to read next?

I choose books a lot of different ways. I belong to a few groups on Goodreads. Sometimes I'll read the books the group is reading. Sometimes I'll look at lists on the website and choose a book I find interesting. I also read reviews posted by other bloggers. If they recommend that book then I'll check it out. Recommendations help a lot. Now that I'm starting to receive eARCs, I've been using release dates to help choose which books I read next. Books with the closest release dates move up on my reading list!

On a different note, I've decided to stop reading Moon Called. I just can't seem to get into it right now. I plan on finishing it, but I want to wait until I'm in a more urban fantasy mood. So, on to The Inevitable!

No comments:

Post a Comment