Thursday, July 25, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 11


The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by Good Books and Good Wine.



Day 11: Show off 5 of your blog posts!

1. My very first post EVER was a review of Neil Gaiman's The Ocean at the End of the Lane. That was a month and five days ago. I can't believe it has only been a month since I started blogging. Anyways, I think my reviews are starting to evolve. I"m much more focused when I read now. I take notes. This helps me write better reviews. So check out my first post ever. Don't laugh!

2. One of my favorite reads of 2013 is Horns by Joe Hill. It is fantastic. Check out my review here.

3. I've only done one movie review, but I want to do more. I love weird, what the hell movies. If you're into that too then here is my review for Beyond the Black Rainbow

4.  Like comic books? Me too! Check out some of my favorites. 

5. Another favorite read of mine is The Windup Girl by Paolo Bacigalupi. It was the second book I reviewed. 


Okay, so there you have it. I hope you find something you like. 


No comments:

Post a Comment