Wednesday, July 31, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 14

 

Day 14: Tell us your deal breakers.

  • erotica. I'm just too lazy and uninterested to read it. I read The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty by Anne Rice and that is the last erotica book I'll ever read.
  • military themes unless it is in a fantasy or scifi setting.
  • anything to do with the Amish. Unless it is a horror novel. 
  • books with a biased religious message. 
I think that's it for deal breakers. At least that is all I can think of at the moment. I try not to have too many deal breakers. If you get too picky you could miss out on something great! What are your deal breakers?

I think I'm going to skip day 15. The question is "Who are your book blogging mentors?". I don't have any mentors really so why bother writing a whole post about that? I guess this is my last Book Blogger Challenge post! I hope these haven't been too annoying!



No comments:

Post a Comment