Saturday, October 18, 2014

Saturday Haul

Hey guys, here is this week's haul. Bought a lot of nostaligc anime. The more I watch Tenchi Muyo the more the feminist in me cringes. However, I can't help but love Ryoko and therefore this show will have a place in my heart...even if it is cringe worth at points. Anyways, on to the haul!


X-Men: Days of Futures Past: Awesome movie. I saw it in theaters and I was blown away. James McAvoy gives a beautiful performance as Charles Xavier. Check it out if you haven't already! 

Princess Mononoke: I am slowly buying all of Hayao Miyazaki's movies. They are beautiful and female friendly which is very difficult to find in the world of anime. 

Tenchi In Tokyo: This is the third installment in the Tenchi Muyo! anime series. It isn't my favorite, but I still wanted to add it to my collection. Ryoko forever <333 span="">

The Wicked + Divine #1, #2 from Image Comics. By Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie.  I've alread read the digital issues of these comics and they are awesome! One of my new favorite series to come out. 

Trees #6 from Image Comics. Warren Ellis and Jason Howard. Decent series that I'll continue to check out for now.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #1 from Archie Comics. If you like Afterlife with Archie then check this one out too!

Supreme Blue Rose #4 from Image Comics by Warren Ellis and Tula Latoy.
Revival Vol. 1: You're Among Friends from Image Comics by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Robert Hack

No comments:

Post a Comment